Candidates are encouraged to apply to the DAAD-STIBET program to study at the Dresden University of Technology in Germany. The program is sponsored through STIBET-Program by the German Educational Exchange Service (DAAD).
The Grant is distributed specifically to both highly talented national and foreign students who wish to begin study completion of the academic year 2020-2021.
The Dresden University of Technology (TUD) as among Germany’s prominent and also most diverse universities offers a wide range of 122 programs and spans a broader study scope. It has gained a strong reputation, about one-eighth of its students come from outside the country.
Dresden University of Technology makes a clear distinction between social and professional obligations and aims in all their work activities to ensure adequate opportunity. It fosters the university’s global character and membership, as well as cross-border research and educational collaboration.
Diploma, Bachelor, and Master Program degree programs
Field of Study:
The Diploma, Bachelor, and Master Program degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
For the educational year 2020-2021 the scholarship winners will obtain EUR 300 every month to research at the University of Technology in Dresden.
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a Diploma, Bachelor, and Master degree at the University of Technology in Dresden before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- International students in International Master’s Programs (Master’s Programs taught in English) are only allowed to apply for grants to complete the study under the program STIBET III – Matching Funds, since these grants are allocated only to foreign students in the Foreign Master’s Course.
- Exchange students who attend only one or two semesters at Dresden University of Technology and do not receive a degree at Dresden University of Technology are not qualified to apply.
- Details for doctoral students who wish to pursue for a scholarship can be found at TU Dresden’s Graduate Academy.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to Diploma, Bachelor, and Master degree at the University of Technology in Dresden before submitting the application for this education award,every candidates must use the following mailing address to submit their application for this grants at : TU Dresden, International Office, Division Scholarship-Programs International Students, Ms. Hesse / Ms. Landgraf-Dietz, 01062 Dresden.
- Applicants must send current list of examination results (transcript copies),confirmation of the examination office stating the achieved credits as well as the overall average grade, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
- March 15, 2020
- September 15, 2020