The program is open for those talented international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Depauw in the US.
With the motive of supporting high caliber international applicants, the Depauw University is offering the Vera funding for the academic year 2020-21.
Depauw University will provide valuable opportunities for students to gain real-world experience and explore career options while discovering greater purpose and focus on academic learning.
Depauw University is a private liberal arts college in the United States. It is ranked among the top national liberal arts colleges in the United States.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Pursuing undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream.
Each successful scholar will receive a four-year award of up to the full cost of attendance at the University.
Students from Croatia or Slovenia are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students have to enroll in a bachelors degree coursework at the university
- Candidates who exemplify initiative, focus, and self-direction that will enable him or her to excel at DePauw both in and out of the classroom.
- Applicants will also be encouraged to be actively involved in one or more of the many co-curricular opportunities available at Depauw, including but not limited to work-study and travel/internship opportunities.
- Claimants will require financial assistance in order to attend Depauw University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For applying, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you can access the online application form.
- The university may ask you for official test scores, official secondary/high school academic records directly from your current or most recent secondary school, essay, financial support documentation, and academic/personal information.
- Students will be required to maintain a minimum 3.3 cumulative grade point average.
- Students must have a valid ACT and SAT scores.
- If your native language is not English then you have to provide the TOEFL or IELTS scores.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 15, 2020.