Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The Deakin University is providing the Deakin International Merit Bursary for outstanding international students.
The purpose of this study program is to provide financial support candidates who are going to take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs at the Deakin University.
Deakin University, located in Victoria, Australia.
Field of Study:
Deakin International Merit Bursary will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Deakin University would include a 10% reduction in university tuition fees for qualified and competent students in their initiative.
Candidates from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, and Nepal are eligible for this awards.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs at the Deakin University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will be submitting applications via a Deakin approved agent located in South Asia region.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Deakin University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit a resume/CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- English-taught programs seekers require to present an English proficiency certificate.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 15, 2021.