All international applicants who wish to pursue a masters degree program in the UK, this bursary is specially designed for you in the United Kingdom.
The Leicester Castle Business School is offering a number of LCBS MBA Scholarships for helping students in covering course fee at the De Montfort University.
The university will provide good teaching excellence, and also a one-year work placement for the majority of its courses, including bachelors and all masters courses.
De Montfort University was founded in 1870 as Leicester School of Art and gained its university status in 1992. It is a public university in the city of Leicester, England.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
Available for an MBA degree program within the Leicester Castle Business School at the university.
Participants with the 1st Class degree/equivalent qualification will receive a fee discount of £5,000 and hose with a 2:1 degree/equivalent qualification at a Merit will receive £3,000.
Candidates from all over the world are invited to apply.
Must hold an offer to the full-time Global MBA degree program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- If you are attentive in this opportunity, then you must have to enroll in an MBA degree program at the university. After being enrolled at the university, you are eligible to complete the online award application form.
- You must have to submit a statement in 500 words answering the questions that,
- Why you should be awarded the program?
- Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School during your studies?
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future?
- A participant either holds a 1st Class degree/equivalent qualification at Distinction or a 2:1 degree/equivalent at a Merit.
- The participants have to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
July 31, 2019