Ready to build your future with D.R. Horton, Inc.? Whether you are a new graduate, or still in college, we may have internship opportunities for you in the home building and finance industries.
D. R. Horton’s paid internship program gives you a chance to work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in the industry.
The mission of the D. R. Horton Internship Program is to provide leadership and hands on experience in the residential construction industry to students in preparation for acquiring entry level positions, following graduation.
D. R. Horton is committed to strengthening your skills and helping shape your future, both personally and professionally. You’ll be working hands on gaining valuable education and experience to make a smooth transition into the residential construction industry.
Through mentoring, students will be exposed to various areas of the residential home building process with the expectation that at completion the student will be aware of the work ethic and expections that are required within the industry.
Field of Study:
Internship is available for home building and finance industries.
This is a paid internship program.
This Internship is for only USA Citizens.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and seeking a degree in a related field.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to Work in the United States.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Languages: English is mandatory. Bilingual is a plus.
- Able to interact with different levels of management.
- Effective Communication: both orally and in writing.
- Autonomous and Pro-Active.
- Experience not required, but preferred.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To participate, you must click on internship link and search for their available “Intern” positions.
- If you don’t find the position that is right for you, they welcome you to submit your resume and they will notify you if such a position becomes available.
Internship Official Web Links:
Internship application deadline is on going.