The studentship is available for the brilliant Australian and international students to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Curtin University is providing you with an opportunity to apply for the PhD International funding for Science Education in Australia.
The Curtin University provides high-impact research and a wide range of innovative courses. It widely recognized for its achievements in applied research. Our research areas are focused on solving real-world problems.
Curtin University has been nationally recognized for distinguished service to education in the tertiary sector. It is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third-largest international student population.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
PhD degree in the faculty of Humanities.
This scholarship covers the tuition fees [$36,400/year] and the living stipend [$27,596/year] for three years.
Aspirants from Australia and all over the globe.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Candidates for these PhD opportunities are expected to hold undergraduate or postgraduate degrees with research experience in science education, have a strong understanding of relevant science concepts and educational theories.
- Applicants must demonstrate an aptitude for research through their analytical skills and creative thinking and be able to work in a team setting and take responsibility for their individual tasks.
- Candidates must possess excellent spoken and written communication skills.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For applying, applicants are required to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at Curtin University. After taking affirmation, claimants can contact Dr. Mihye Won (email@example.com) with all the supporting documents.
- Must send the CV, transcripts, short statements of purpose.
- Higher Degree by Research applicants are required to demonstrate the admission criteria to be considered eligible candidates.
- The applicant has reached the appropriate level of English language proficiency to complete the research.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2019