The Curtin University is offering a scholarship for Postgraduate degree in Business and Law to study in Australia. This scholarship is available Permanent Humanitarian Visa, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident and International students.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage and support academically talented students to commence the MBA (Global) at Curtin University.
The Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study Postgraduate degree program in Business and Law
This scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the MBA (Global) for up to a maximum of 2 years (based on a full-time load of 100 credits per semester):
30% of the student tuition fees* of the MBA (Global) each semester
The fee component of the scholarship will be paid directly to the student fee account in two installments per year to be paid prior to the census date relevant to each enrolled semester.
For all International Students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a MBA (Global) Scholarship:
- Receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in 2019
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships
- Not to be in receipt of any other sponsorship
- Students with credit for recognised learning (CRL) are not eligible
- Deferral of this scholarship is not permitted
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Applying procedure Instructions:
All qualifying applications from applicants for the MBA (Global) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA Global Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MBA (Global) application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MBA (Global) application
- An interview conducted by the Director, MBA (Global) Programs
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MBA (Global) Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded if there are applicants of sufficient merit
- The scholarship will commence from the first trimester of study
- The scholarship is not transferable to another major, course or university
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
Applications are open until scholarships are exhausted.