To provide financial support for international students during the academic session 2020/2021, Cranfield University is offering a wonderful opportunity through its Forensic Institute Excellence International funding in the United Kingdom.
The purpose of the educational award is to assist high-achieving students who want to apply for the postgraduate degree program in any applicable forensics course at Cranfield University.
Since 1946, Cranfield University has been educating students with committed teachers, large-scale facilities, and industry collaborations. Specializes in the fields of technology and management. It is ranked the 7th best university in the United Kingdom for market research, consulting and career growth.
Its management and engineering initiatives are highly ranked, and created as professionals to develop students. This offers the top 10 learning opportunities in the UK. The university assists participants to achieve their full potential, and gives them other opportunities.
Postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any applicable forensics course.
This inspiring initiative will grant £10,000 to cover the entire tuition fee of any forensics course at Cranfield University that applies.
Aspirants from EU and UK are eligible.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree to study on an applicable Forensics course for the intake starting October 2020 and have paid a deposit to secure their place at the Cranfield University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants from EU and UK are eligible.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the Cranfield University. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet minimum specific English language requirements mention below:
- IELTS Academic- 6.5 overall
- TOEFL- 92
- Pearson PTE Academic- 65
- Cambridge English Scale- 180
- Cambridge English: Advanced- C
- Cambridge English: Proficiency- C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English III- minimum overall score of pass.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 30, 2020.