Candidates are encouraged to apply to the Cranfield University funded Competitive Creative Design and Design Thinking Excellence Scholarships. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The grant is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin doctoral research, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
Cranfield University is the UK’s leading recipient of master level students. The C4D is the worldwide recognized and respected hub for creative design, policy and leadership.
Cranfield offers students a chance to improve their experience and techniques in order to obtain a global career. It has world class experience and large scale facilities for students to achieve technical and managerial excellence at any level.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding will be awarded for studying design thinking on the MDes course.
Cranfield University will offer five exciting full fee funded scholarships in October 2020 for successful applicants pursuing the MDes Design Thinking. The award for Strategic Creative Development sponsored by Cranfield Centre.
International students are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the Cranfield University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be from the UK and the EU (Home) that have applied for and accepted an admission offer from Cranfield University beginning in October 2020 and have paid a deposit to secure their place of residence.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the Cranfield University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Thursday 30 April 2020.