Funded by the Australian Government, RTP Stipend Award is open to both current and prospective students and provides them with funding to assist their living costs while they undertaking a research higher degree.
2020 Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend award is a merit-based award available at CQ University Australia.
CQ University recognized globally for innovative teaching and research excellence. It provides world-class, trans formative education and research nationally and internationally.
CQ University now delivers more than 300 education and training offerings, from short courses and certificates, through to undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. It is ranked in the world’s top 650 universities.
Research Training Program.
Field of Study:
The program is available for full-time study in any subject offered by the university.
Funded by the Australian Government, the program will provide a living allowance stipend about $27,596 (2019 rate) up to 3 years to the recipient through the university’s payroll system.
Applications are open for Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, International, and New Zealand Citizen.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Candidate must be a domestic candidate or an overseas candidate enrolled in or planning to enroll in an accredited RHD course of study at CQ University.
- Ethnicity: Aboriginal, South Sea Islander, and Torres Strait Islander.
- Study Region: Adelaide, Brisbane, Bundaberg, Cairns, Emerald, Gladstone, Mackay, Melbourne, Noosa, Perth, Rockhampton, Sydney, and Townsville.
- Must not be receiving income from another source to support the candidate’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the candidate’s RTP Stipend rate.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- There are no direct applications for RTP Grants. Candidates must discuss their interest in an RHD award with your supervisory team. Prospective applicants will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team.
- As part of their application, prospective applicants are required to provide:
- 250-word title and summary of the intended project
Transcripts of all tertiary level academic study
Australian citizens must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport
Permanent Residents must provide a copy of their visa and passport
List of published work with URL links and/or copy of each publication
Copies of contractual agreement with outside sponsor or institution (if applicable)
Copy of honors or master’s thesis abstract
Evidence for Australian honors equivalency, if applicable
Any awards or accolades
Any other evidence of research performance.
- To meet the academic entry requirements, must select your research area of interest as well as find your research supervisor.
- Candidates are required to meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements for entry to PhD courses.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 31, 2019