The Copenhagen Business School is now presenting a great opportunity through its PhD International Fellowships to help international students financially who want to pursue their higher education in the Denmark.
The grant will be awarded to high achieving students commencing in the doctoral degree for the academic year 2021-22.
Copenhagen Business School, Located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Doctoral degree plan.
Field of Study:
PhD International Fellowships will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The advantages of the PhD fellowship in Business and Development include university fees, office space, travel grants, and a salary, which usually begins with a per month app to qualified students for the educational year 2021-22.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the Copenhagen Business School before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at Copenhagen Business School.
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent grade of ten (10) or higher on the Danish 7-point grading scale for their master’s thesis.
- The minimum grade point average of 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale must have been achieved for the bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree combined.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the Copenhagen Business School before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English if their first language is not English. The minimum requirement of the university is TOEFL 70, IELTS 6.0, or PTEA 54.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
March 31, 2021