The Copenhagen Business School is providing a International PhD Positions in Social Science to Analyze Complex Network Trajectorie to international students for the academic year 2020-21.
The main objective of this grant is to support students who are going to pursue a doctoral taught degree program at the Copenhagen Business School.
Copenhagen Business School in Frederiksberg and Copenhagen , Denmark.
PhD degree plans.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in Social Science to Analyze Complex Network Trajectories.
The funding will cover all the following expenses for the study:
- Travel expenses.
- A monthly salary ranging from 27,363 to 33,045 Danish kroner (approximately $4,350 to $5,250), depending on seniority.
- All tuition fees.
- All the expenses of renting office space.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the Copenhagen Business School before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have finished an MA / M.Sc. In Sociology or in relevant fields of social science.
- Applicants must have a basic Master’s degree (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following guidance is intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the Copenhagen Business School before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
September 15, 2020.