Completing a undergraduate can lead to more intellectually challenging job opportunities. If you are one of the students who want to commence this high degree, they can apply for the International Undergraduate Financial Aid offered by the Cleveland State University. The program is open for the academic session 2020-21.
The educational program helps outstanding international students who have a dream to undertake a higher degree by research in every subject made available by the University.
Cleveland State University, Located in the city of Cleveland, Ohio, midway between Chicago and New York City, USA.
International Undergraduate Financial Aid are available in undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate coursework is offered in a subject of Business.
Cleveland State University will pay full scholarship fees to well-deserved and eligible students in the USA.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Cleveland State University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be a foreign student.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Cleveland State University. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the below online application portal.
- Applicants must prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency; provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check complete documentation requirements.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should provide the ability to speak English by taking the TOEFL or IELTS exam is a must if your country language is not English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
31 July, 2021.