The Chalmers University of Technology is awarding up to 10 scholarships annually to prospective Master’s students who are citizens of Estonia. The scholarship covers 8500 SEK/month for three semesters.
The purpose of the scholarship fund: “Supporting Estonian residents who are Estonian citizens, to study engineering, architect or postgraduate education at Chalmers University of Technology”.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
The scholarship amounts to 42 500 SEK per student per semester.
Citizens of Estonia can apply for this scholarship.
Estonian citizens residing in Estonia to support their studies at Chalmers University of Technology
- 1st year Master’s Program applicants
English Language Requirements:
The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Submit your application to: alfred.ots-at-ttu.ee
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship application deadline is normally in January each year.