International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) in Australia, 2019, Central Queensland University is funded by for International Students (other than Australia and New Zealand). The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Central Queensland University . The deadline of the scholarship is August 31, 2019.
A Commonwealth Government Award providing 330 new scholarships each year which enables international students to undertake a postgraduate research qualification in Australia and gain experience with leading Australian researchers.
International postgraduate research candidates are eligible to apply for either the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship or the International Postgraduate Research Award. The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship entitles the recipient to full payment of tuition fees and health cover for a specified period. The International Postgraduate Research Award entitles the recipient to a living allowance, relocation and binding allowances and a research support grant, however does not cover tuition fees associated with enrollment. Applications for International awards close at the end of August each year.
Central Queensland University is an Australian dual sector university based in Queensland. Its main campus is in Norman Gardens in Rockhampton.
Scholarship is for Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
All subjects taught at central Queensland University at masters level.
Australian Postgraduate Award which will offer a living stipend of $27,596 per annum along with relocation and binding allowance.
The International Postgraduate Research Award entitles the recipient to a living allowance, relocation and binding allowances and a research support grant, however does not cover tuition fees associated with enrollment. Applications for International awards close at the end of August each year.
International students from any country except Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
The applicant should be:
- An international student
- The applicants should not be citizens of Australia or New Zealand or Australian permanent residents.
- The candidates should be eligible for the research training program.
- The applicants should meet international student visa requirements.
- The candidates are expected to commence full-time at CQ University in a research higher degree program.
- The applicants for Central Queensland University – International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) in Australia, 2019 should not have a research doctorate degree or a research masters degree (if applying for a research masters degree).
- The candidates should be commencing full-time research higher degree for the first time at an Australian University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
All students can apply through online for this scholarship.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
August 31, 2019