The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is providing the Oscar Romero / STIBET funding for the highly successful participants with the goal of promoting and helping the students.
The program is designed to enable all promising applicants who are interested in taking session 2020-2021 to research the Doctoral coursework at the university. The studentship is available for foreign students.
The Carl von Ossietzky University, Oldenburg, was established in 1973 and is a research center with national and international appeal. This gives the students a broad variety of study opportunities.
The university offers world-class education at all stages, and is dedicated to an international outlook. Here the participants get to work happily both individually and within a team.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg will provide the award amount of up to EUR 1,000. If a successful applicant has one or more part-time jobs which earn him or her more than EUR 450 before taxes per month.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Monthly sales can not surpass EUR 450 during the program duration.
- Residence permit for research or PhD purposes (generally pursuant to Section 16 of the German Residence Act-AufenthG).
- All University of Oldenburg foreign students and doctoral candidates who find themselves in financial difficulty are eligible to apply.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
May 14, 2020.