This educational award intends to support the high achieving UK and EU participants in their taught postgraduate or masters by research studies at BU.
There’s no such thing as a free lunch but you have a chance to join the Academic program to get some discount on your tuition fee at Bournemouth University in the UK.
The Bournemouth University has a good range of courses with excellent teaching facilities and a global reputation for its teaching quality and the guidance for building a bright future.
Bournemouth University is a public research university established in 1992. It received a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, a government assessment.
Postgraduate or Master’s degree program.
Field of Study:
They can pursue a taught postgraduate or masters by a research degree program at BU.
Scholarship Award: .
The award will worth £2,000 and awarded as the tuition fee reduction.
Any UK and EU applicants can apply.
Below is the eligible criteria for this scholarship.
- You must not apply for a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, distance learning course, or part-time course and professional development and Postgraduate Diploma courses taught by the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences.
- Applicants on MSc Public Health, MA Social Care, MA Social Work, MSc Physician Associate Studies and MSc Nutrition & Behavior will receive the award.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Phase 1: For this opportunity, you will be automatically considered when you upload your award transcripts to the myHub website during the admission.
- Phase 2: Participants need to have an upper second-class honor (2:1) or above from a Bachelor’s degree (or EU equivalent grades – see below), or CPE with merit profile.
- EU candidates are suggested to check the grade requirement given on the country grades page.
- It is desirable if the applicants have good proficiency in the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 1, 2019, for September 2019 entry and December 10, 2019, for January 2020 entry.