Applications are currently invited from highly motivated applicants for the Presidential Scholarship at Boston University. The program is open for international students who want to enroll in an undergraduate degree course at Boston University in the US.
To be a successful person you should have the right way to get educated. So, to provide students with the best opportunities for a career goal, Boston University is offering the program program for the academic session 2019-20.
Boston University provides the chance to explore more than 300 programs of study and the opportunity to build a successful career. This university provides an excellent learning environment and career services for all the students and alumni.
Boston University is a private research university based in Boston, Massachusetts. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for the students through its 18 schools and colleges.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The bursary is available for pursuing an undergraduate program in any subject offered by the university.
To support for four years of the undergraduate study, Boston University will provide up to $25,000 award to winning candidates.
International students are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Applicants must be an incoming first-year student at Boston University.
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other grants.
- International students are considered for this opportunity.
- Applicants must have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- If you want to apply for this award then you are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at Boston University. After taking confirmation, no additional application form is required for this study-fund. The candidates will be automatically considered by the university based on their eligibility.
- Applicants must submit all the required supporting documents such as secondary school records, English proficiency testing results, documentation of financial support, and copy of data page of the passport
- The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
- If the candidate’s first language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 1, 2019