In helping to build a better future, the program is open to professionals and aspiring leaders across the world who aged 18 to 35 years old. All fellows will be hired as contract employees of Pasona Group.
Enhance your skills and abilities without being burdened financially while in Japan. Awaji Youth Federation is inviting next-generation leaders, young innovators and designer come together across culture, background and disciplines.
Established in 2019, Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) is an initiative of the Pasona Group Inc, an international community of young innovators based on Awaji Island, Japan.
Undergraduate and Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
All subjects taught online.
The AYF program will provide all the following benefits:
- Gross salary is JPY 250,000, Government fees and taxes Approx. JPY 44,000/mo and Net salary per month is Approx. JPY 70,000 (after Program, Accommodation & Meals costs, see below)
- JPY 90,000/mo, 5 days a week of working & learning, and 10 days of paid leave available six months into the program
- JPY 26,000/mo, Individual room in either Japanese or Western style, and Utility costs such as electricity and Wi-Fi are included
- (Working Days Only): Cost – JPY 20,000/mo, Although AYF attempts to accommodate Fellows with food allergies, special dietary needs or those following religious dietary practices including Halal diet, the dishes we provide are general buffet style.
Application open globally.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Applicants must be graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Candidate must have knowledge of an advanced level of English in both speaking and writing
- Japanese language skill preferable
- Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to Pasona Group’s projects.
- Open to staying on Awaji Island after the year at AYF and continuing to work on regional revitalization
- Core values of hard work, discipline and care for others
- Flexible, perseverance and resilience
- The ability and drive to translate ideas into concrete action
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Before applying for this opportunity, applicants are required to download the AYF_Application_2020 and follow instructions carefully. Applicants already in Japan with a valid working visa, the process will be different. For more details please visit https://awaji-youth-federation.com/join-us/
- Applicants are required to submit a completed AYF application and a detailed CV.
- For this program, applicants must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Applicants must have English ability of TOEIC 800 or equivalent for non-native speakers. (Fluent both in speaking and writing)
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 15, 2019