Australian National University is now calling talented students from South Asia to apply for the South Asia merit awards in Australia. This program is exclusively open for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is accessible for overseas students who are going to take part in a postgraduate degree program at Australian National University will be able to apply for this unique funding opportunity.
Formed in 1946, Australian National University has identified itself as a world-leading university that tends to focus on education and research professionalism. The ANU has seven academic colleges operating numerous Australian schools and research centers.
Students will obtain a world-class education and job prospects in a secure and outstanding atmosphere while studying at ANU. The university has a degree for local or universal fulfillment of your requirements.
Postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in Actuarial Practice, Actuarial Studies, Finance, Applied Finance, Financial Management and Statistics.
The National University of Australia must pay 25 per cent of the Foreign Student Fee per semester.
Students from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are eligible for this awards.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the Australian National University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- The applicants must obtain their university qualifications at an excellent standard.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the Australian National University. Applicants are automatically considered for this award of education after being enrolled.
- Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 16, 2020.