Get financial support to start your academic journey in the Australia. The Australian National University is giving an opportunity to apply for the DANU Chappell and White PhD funding.
The funding program supports international students who want to commence a PhD degree program in the fields of Earth Sciences-Petrology and Ore Petrology..
Established in 1946, Australian National University is considered to be one of the world’s top research universities with an emphasis on research and education excellence. It is particularly famous for its initiatives in the arts and social sciences, and ranks among the best in the world.
The university provides a variety of student accommodation possible choices and a range of flexible learning options tailored to aspirant needs. Here students will learn from award-winning teachers and faculty to assist candidates in achieving their future objectives.
PhD degree programs.
Field of Study:
The PhD degree program will be awarded in Earth Sciences-Petrology and Ore Petrology..
The Australian National University will provide $28,092 annually (2020 rate) stipend scholarships. The system also offers, in addition to the fortnightly stipend:
- Travel and removal reimbursements for shifting students to Canberra to begin their research program.
- Child Dependent Allowance (only for foreign students).
- Refund for thesis.
- Overseas Health Cover for Students (OSHC) (International Students only);
- Paid medical leave, maternity leave, and parental leave.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the Australian National University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must holds a bachelor’s degree with first-class honors, or a master’s degree with or similar to a research component from a recognized university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the Australian National University before submitting the application for this education award.
- You must attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 16, 2020