The main purpose of this educational award is to attract the international candidates for pursuing a master’s or a PhD degree program at Asian Institute of Technology.
The Asian Institute of Technology is calling participants to participate in the AIT Fellowship program for taking their studies into a higher level in Thailand.
At Asian Institute of Technology , the participants will have the facilities which are essential for them to build to bright future. Also, they will get complete support from the faculty in their chosen program.
Founded in 1959, the Asian Institute of Technology is an international institute for higher education situated in Thailand. It aims to “promote technological change and sustainable development” in the Asia-Pacific region, through higher education, research, and outreach.
Masters or PhD degree programs.
Field of Study:
Available for masters or doctoral degree program within the School of Engineering and Technology (SET), School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD), and School of Management (SOM) at the institute.
The award supports subsidize part of the study cost by covering full, or a portion of, tuition for qualified students.
Candidates of all nationality are eligible to apply.
Be a passionate student who is serious about studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For being eligible to this program, you have to take admission in a masters or doctoral degree program at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- The university might ask you to submit your transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of passport and a research proposal at the time of admission.
- A bachelors’ degree with a GPA of 2.75 is required.
- A postgraduate degree with a GPA of 3.50 is a must for studying at the institute.
- Candidates have to score of 5.0 or above in the IELTS for Master and 5.5 for the Doctoral program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
July 25, 2019.