Students who wanted to apply for a study in the United States can apply for grants for the year 2020 from the Ascend Educational Fund Awards.
This is available for immigrant students and immigrant children who graduate from a high school in New York City, regardless of ethnicity, national origin, or immigration status, to attend public or private colleges and universities.
Ascend Educational Fund is a group of professionals focused on providing educational and mentoring scholarships to help our society reach their full potential and fulfill their promise.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any university degree subject.
Award scholarships ranging from $2,500 to $20,000 from the Ascend Education Fund.
For this application, international students can apply.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- Applicants must be born overseas who have two parents born outside the US.
- Candidates should be senior graduates in a high school in New York City’s five districts.
- In 2019-2020 Session, candidates must enroll full-time in an accredited public or private college or university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidelines are intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Financial aid positions shall, depending on the type of organization, be allocated directly to the recipient’s educational institution in equal installments over a span of two or four years.Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be considered for program selection, The applicant must submit a completed and signed application form, an official transcript from high school, a copy of the SAT or ACT score, two recommendation letters, two essays.
- All foreign applicants for whom English is not their native language must demonstrate their competence in English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
February 7, 2020.