Applications are now being accepted for The Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentships at Anglia Ruskin University in the UK. The full-time Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentships are open to all UK/EU fee status applicants.
Anglia Ruskin is an innovative global university with students from 185 countries coming to study with us. We’ve once again been named as one of the top 350 institutions in the world in The Times Higher Education’s World University Rankings 2018.
Studentships are available to pursue PhD program.
Field of Study:
Select a research area to view studentship opportunities.
- Social inclusion and marginalized communities (three projects)
- Sustainability and environment
- Crime and policing
- Built environment and future cities
- Creative practice and creative industries
- Music therapy (two projects)
- Medical devices and technology
- Entrepreneurship and applied innovation
- Sustainable health systems
Successful applicants will benefit from a fee waiver and a stipend/bursary at UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) level. As PhDs run for three years, your stipend will be uplifted in line with UKRI recommendations for each year of study.
The full-time Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentships are open to all UK/EU fee status applicants.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
To apply, you’ll need:
- A 1st class bachelor degree
- OR a 2:1 bachelor degree and a Masters at Merit level or above
- In all cases, if English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component, or equivalent test recognized by Anglia Ruskin University.
Equivalent awards will be considered.
You should be ready to submit your thesis within 3.5 years of starting your studentship. Please note that the University asserts the right to claim any intellectual property generated by research it funds.
Applying procedure Instructions:
You can apply for a Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentship using our online application form.
Underneath each of the project descriptions above, you will find a link to the application form. Please make a note of the project reference number as you will need to enter this on the application form.
You will also need electronic copies of the following documents to upload to the application form. We can accept files in pdf, jpeg or Word format.
- Certificates and transcripts from your Bachelor and Masters degrees (if applicable)
- Your personal statement explaining your suitability for the project
- Your passport and visa (if applicable)
- Your English language qualifications (if applicable)
- Your curriculum vitae
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 3, 2019.