Anderson University is now awarding international awards in USA to help and support talented students who want to qualify in their requiring field of education.
Main motive of these awards is to provide financial support to the deserving and the needy candidates. The grant is open for the academic session on 2021-22.
Anderson University, located in Anderson, South Carolina, USA.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
International awards will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Anderson University will establish an educational fund to all well-deserved students in the United States.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Anderson University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Characteristics in the ranking include but are not limited to SAT/ACT score, anticipated major, country of origin, anticipated involvement on campus, leadership experience, connection to the University (alumni, church, etc.), and date of application completion.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Before applying, please feel free to follow the eligibility criteria:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Anderson University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- To satisfy the university’s language requirements, Applicants can demonstrate their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons, Cambridge, and OET.
Scholarship Official Web Links: