Would you wish to study your postgraduate studies in the United States? At that time go forward and take a part of the American University Merit Awards for Graduate Students.
The offer is available to candidates from across the globe who will be enrolling in a U.S. Masters or Doctoral degree courses.
American University was founded in 1892 and is Washington’s private research university. This provides more than 160 programs, including 71 bachelor’s degrees, 87 master’s degrees and 10 doctoral degrees, and also JD, LLM and SJD programs.
Students at American University participate with prominent faculty experts and world leaders to discover how to bring about change and solve issues like global economic challenges, corporate management, and journalism.
Masters and PhD degree plans.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The grants will provide exemptions that range from twelve credits per year to full tuition.
- Bursaries might also be obtainable.
Programs are open to the world at large.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Candidates must participate in the University’s postgraduate coursework.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates must be admitted to a master’s or doctoral degree program through the university’s specific application or coalition application.
- Add the curriculum vitae, two educational letters of reference, a passport file, bank statement, and academic transcripts.
- Applicants should have a certificate of prior degree along with an outstanding performance.
- Applicants must show their English language skills via resume or TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 15, 2020.