Quality education creates personal, economic and social growth of an individual. Evaluating this study’s value, American University provides funding to foreign applicants for the rising Global Leader in USA.
The main objective of the grant is to support candidates from abroad who desire to finish a bachelor’s degree course at American University in the U.S.
American University was founded in 1892 and is a Washington-based private research university. The university provides more than 160 courses, covering 71 bachelor’s, 87 master’s and 10 doctoral degrees, along with JD, LLM and SJD courses.
You will develop more career opportunities for the professional world when studying at American University. They empower their students with world-class education and a positive teaching atmosphere.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The financing will be granted in any subject offered by the university for undergraduate studies.
- Winners for their research expenses will earn the sum of $68,357.
- The grant is annual for a complete study period of four years.
This scholarship is eligible for all nationalities.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- Foreign students which have faced various hurdles and difficulties, or those from a range of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- An average of GPA 3.8 out of 4.0 GPA for grade 9-12.
- A expressed dedication to leadership, voluntary work, community service and the advancement of people’s needs in their homeland.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants must be accepted to a bachelor’s degree program through the university’s standard application or alliance application. Upon validation, you can finish the application form for the award.
- Add the curriculum vitae, two academic letters of reference, notarized copy of passport , bank statement and educational transcripts.
- Candidates should have officially transcribed academic records for scores 9-12.
- Candidates must submit any of the following:
- 600+ paper-based TOEFL
- Sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL
- 95+ TOEFL iBT
- 0+ IELTS
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 15, 2020.