The educational award is to attract all international students for taking the doctoral degree program at the university. The main focus of this program is on discovering unique pathways and in particularity investigate the metabolic flexibility of nitrogen and carbon cycle microorganisms.
Aalto University is seeking high-achieving doctoral candidates to apply for this funding opportunity in the field of Microbial Physiology for the academic year 2020/21.
At Aalto University , the students will get many financial opportunities that help them advance their academic, intellectual, and professional goals.
Established in 2010, Aalto University is a multidisciplinary university and has six schools with around 20,000 students in total and 4,500 staff. It offers bachelors, masters and doctoral programs in all its fields of study.
Phd degree program.
Field of Study:
The award is available for a doctoral degree program in Microbial Physiology.
The University will provide the salary plus occupational health benefits to the successful candidates.
Candidates from all over the globe are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- MSc in a suitable field, such as microbial physiology, metabolic engineering, genetics, systems biology, biophysics or biochemistry.
- Be highly committed to science and strive for excellence.
- Develop own smart ideas and think independently.
- Be able to focus on solving tough scientific problems.
- Have good written and oral communication skills in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Interested applicants are required to take a doctoral degree program at the university. After that, they should complete the application form and contact Prof. Silvan Scheller email@example.com
- Cover letter, CV, certificates, courses completed (including grades), MSc thesis (if already finished), and research interest description, and names and contact details of references must be submitted
- The knowledge base and skills required for doctoral studies shall be demonstrated by a master’s degree or by a degree earned abroad that qualifies them for equivalent doctoral studies in the country where the degree was earned.
- Successful applicants must have an excellent command of Finnish, Swedish or English. Recognized language tests and minimum score requirements IELTS (Academic IELTS only): 6.5, and 5.5 for Writing and TOEFL.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 30, 2019