To recognize the academic achievements of students, the Aalto University is providing the incentive scholarships for the academic year 2021-22.
Aalto University, located in Otaniemi in Espoo, Finland.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The incentive scholarships will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The selected students will be provided fee waivers worth 1,500 EUR under Aalto University’s incentive-based program.
Applicants from any nationality are eligible for this award.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Aalto University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should be paying either full or partial fee for their chosen course of study at Aalto University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Aalto University before submitting the application for this education award.
- The University may ask applicants for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- For taking admission, Applicants need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Applicant must have a good articulate in the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links: