The main purpose of this program is to develop PhD level education and research in AI Technologies and Emerging Eco-Systems for the academic year 20220/21.
The Department of Business and Management at Aalborg University is seeking for best and brightest candidates to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Denmark.
Aalborg University gives you the chance to learn and apply your research skills and knowledge in practice. Here students have many opportunities to increase your skills and knowledge, within and outside your field of study.
Founded in 1974, Aalborg University offers career-oriented education, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees program in a wide variety of disciplines.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The program will be awarded for PhD study in AI Technologies and Emerging Eco-Systems.
The university will provide a salary to successful candidates for three years.
Aspirants from any nationality are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Applicants to the PhD scholarship must hold a degree equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree.
- The PhD candidate may be exempted from the grade requirement if he/she is able to provide other forms of documentation of his/her qualifications
- Sc. degree in a relevant field (economics, sociology or computer science and related with a strong interest in social science topics etc.)
- Interest and knowledge related to the role of AI in transforming the economy, AI applications and business models in the industry.
- Knowledge of statistics, machine learning, and data visualization, evidenced by degree or experience.
- Experience with programming languages such as R and/or Python.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-culturally, which requires solid communication skills.
- PhD candidates from China (including Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao) must be enrolled through the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS).
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills to accommodate scientific work and dissemination purposes. Promising academic records, well-trained skills on applying scientific research methods.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To apply for the grant, applicants need to take admission in a PhD degree course at the university. After that, the complete application including attachments shall be sent electronically by selecting the “apply online” function on AAU’s job-portal (not other online job portals that may have re posted the position).
- Letter of motivation, project proposal containing the research project title, curriculum vitae, diplomas confirming academic degrees (Master degree), including academic transcripts
- Applicants must have achieved the grade 10 or above in the Danish grading system (or the equivalent in a different grading system) for their Master’s Thesis/final exam.
- Applicants who are planning to complete a doctoral thesis in English and who do not have English as a first language or WHO have not completed an English language-based Master’s program shall provide documentation that they have passed one of the following official tests with the respective minimum score: IELTS (band score):7 TOEFL (paper-based): 600, TOEFL (internet-based): 100.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
October 9, 2019