The main purpose of this educational award is to attract domestic and international students for taking the PhD degree program at the university in Denmark.
All highly talented and motivated students are welcomed to apply for the “PhD Positions in Human-Centered Computing”. The program is funded by Aalborg University for the session 2020/21.
At Aalborg University, candidates have various options to make a career in their interested field. It provides a scholarship to help cover their tuition fees and high-quality learning environment to education requirements.
Founded in 1974, Aalborg University is a Danish public university based in Aalborg, Denmark. It offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a wide variety of subjects for international students.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
PhD degree program will be awarded in Human-Centered Computing.
The university will provide the salary to the high achieving candidates.
Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the grant.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicants must have passed the bachelor’s degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the application form through an online portal.
- Bachelor’s degrees transcripts showing all grades and courses, Letter of motivation, CV, Official curriculum/syllabus for your Bachelor’s studies or another official description of your Bachelor’s degree in English and Reference letters.
- For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor degree.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
November 17, 2019.