Take advantage of Bachelor Revolving Scholarships today! Aalborg University will be providing Nordplus Scholarships for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-22.
The program aims to support international students who are going to start an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Aalborg University, Located mainly in Aalborg, Denmark, with campuses in Aalborg, Esbjerg and Copenhagen.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Nordplus Scholarships will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The Nordplus program is delighted to grant scholars up to DKK 7,000 each semester to eligible candidates for the educational year 2021-22.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Aalborg University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have a good academic record.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Aalborg University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Must submit a resume/CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Applicants must check the English language requirements when you come to study at University.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 01, 2021